Organic Chia Seeds (50g)
Scroll down for more information of the product
Organic Chia Seeds
Our chia seeds are popular among vegans for their substitution in baking. Chia seeds have a mild, nutty flavor and can replace eggs in baking. Sprinkle them over smoothies, yoghurt or oatmeal. These seeds are rich in fiber and omega-3s.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Nutrient Database, a 28-gram, or one-ounce serving of chia seeds contains:
- 131 calories
- 8.4 grams of fat
- 13.07 grams of carbohydrate
- 11.2 grams of fiber
- 5.6 grams of protein
- No sugar
- Due to high content of fibers in chia seeds, they are capable in promoting gut health and prevent constipation (1 ounce of chia seeds= 10g fibers!)
- Chia seeds have high content of omega-3s which can decrease the risk of heart attack, stroke and sudden cardiac death
- Packed with antioxidants to fight cells damage
There are so many ways to use our organic chia seeds in our foods, for instance:
- Mix chia seeds with liquids (milk, soy etc) and put them into the refrigerator to make Chia Pudding
- Egg replacer in baking
- Addition to your breakfast cereal
- Can be stir into salad dressings, sauces or batter to add more texture
- As a thickener added to smoothies/puddings
You might also enjoy:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org