Dried Monk Fruit / per piece
Monk fruit, also known as LO HAN GUO is a small green melon native to southern China and named after the monks who first cultivated it centuries ago. The extract is 150 to 200 times sweeter than sugar, contains zero calories, zero carbohydrates, zero sodium, and zero fat. Sweeteners made with monk fruit don’t impact blood sugar levels. A good option for people watching their weight and good sugar alternative for people with diabetes.
1. Safe for Diabetes: Monk fruit gets its sweetness from natural compounds called mogrosides. It’s generally safe for those with diabetes because it doesn’t increase blood sugars.
2. Promotes weight loss: Monk fruit has no calories, carbs, or fat, so it may be a great option for anyone watching their waistline. You can save substantial calories and carbs by simply substituting monk fruit sweetener for table sugar throughout your day.
3. Anti-inflammatory properties: According to a 2011 study, monk fruit has been used in TCM for centuries to make hot drinks that relieve sore throats and reduce phlegm. The fruit’s mogrosides are said to be anti-inflammatory, and may help
How to use:
- Break open the monk fruit, add into your cooking dessert to substitute sugar. Simmer for at least 20 minutes or more. Enjoy your sugar free dessert!
- To make Monk fruit Sugar, simply simmer few monk fruit into boiling water for at least 20 minutes, once it is concentrated enough, pour the monk fruit liquid into a container and store in the refrigerator for daily use.
Country of Origin:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org