Borax by The Hive
Borax is a combination of boron, sodium, and oxygen - well known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate. This versatile white powder widely used as a household cleaner and a booster for laundry detergent.
Borax is often used in cosmetics as an emulsifier, buffering agent, or preservative for moisturizing products, creams, shampoos, gels, lotions, bath bombs, scrubs, and bath salts.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Made in Malaysia
- Shelf-life: Up to 12 months
- Beneficial to get rid of stains on almost anything
- It can kill insects
- Can be used in laundry detergents or household cleaners to whiten and clean specks of dirt.
- It can neutralize odors and soften hard water.
1. Make an all-purpose cleaner:
2 tablespoons of borax + 2 cups of hot water in a spray bottle.
2. Remove stains from sinks:
1 cup borax + 1/4 cup lemon juice.
Use a sponge, rub the stain with the paste. Rinse with warm water.
3. Clean your toilet:
1/2 cup borax + 1 gallon of water. Scrub the toilet with a strong brush, let it sit, and flush to rinse. This non-abrasive cleaner can also be used in the bathtub or on counters.
4. Unclog drains:
1/2 cup borax + 2 cups of boiling water. Let it sit for 15 minutes, then run your water for a few minutes to flush it out.
- Keep in a dry and airtight container. Avoid product from direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, avoid using the product as it may irritate your skin.
- Keep away from children.
You may also be interested in:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org