Adzuki Organic Beans (100g)
Scroll down for more information of the product
Organic Adzuki Beans by The Hive
Adzuki Organic Beans are linked to several health benefits, ranging from heart health and weight loss to improved digestion and a lower risk of diabetes. Plus, they are easy to incorporate into a variety of dishes.
Like most beans, adzuki beans are loaded with fiber, protein, complex carbs, and beneficial plant compounds.
- Origin: Mongolia
- 100% Organic
- Best before: Advisable to consume within 6 months.
- Beneficial in losing weight
- Improve digestion and detoxify the body
- Boost bone health
- Help to prevent and manage diabetes
One popular preparation is to boil the beans with sugar and mash them into a sweet red paste. This paste is used as a filling in several savory dishes and Asian desserts.
Adzuki beans can also be ground into flour and used to bake a variety of goods. Moreover, they make a nice addition to soups, salads, chilis, and rice dishes.
Natto is another food made from adzuki beans. This popular Japanese fermented bean dish is usually made from fermented soybeans, but some people enjoy the milder flavor of fermented adzuki beans instead.
Adzuki beans vs. Red Kidney Beans:
- Known as the red bean. It has a mild, nutty flavor and is popular in making the sweet red bean paste as a filling for mooncakes, pau, or dorayaki.
- The most popular use in Asian cuisine.
Red Kidney Beans:
- Typically larger than red beans, they get their name from their shape.
- Often found in savory dishes such as baked beans for breakfast and chili.
- Popular among the Southwestern dishes and often used as a meat substitute for vegan.
- Kidney beans are an excellent source of fiber and slightly higher in calories.
- To preserve its freshness, please ensure to store them in an air-tight and dry container.
- Avoid from direct sunlight.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com