Pitted Prunes (100g)
An extremely delicious and a wholesome snack also an excellent source of potassium. Consuming prunes can add some flavor and nutrients to your daily diet. The high fiber content in prunes eases digestion. Prunes being a good source of iron, it is used to treat anemia and iron deficiency. The minerals contained in pitted prunes are beneficial for strong bone and muscle growth.
Nutrition contents for 100g serving size:
- Calories: 240 Kcal
- Carbohydrate (23%)
- Dietary Fiber (25%)
- Protein (4%)
- Fat (1%)
- Calcium (3%)
- Iron (5%)
- Potassium (16%)
Beyond their nutritional value, prunes are helpful in improving our health quality, including:
- Prevents constipation (contain pectin that absorbs water and improves bowel movement
- Improves hearth health due potassium and fiber content
- Manage appetite and reduce food intake, thus supports weight loss
- Slow down the aging process because the antioxidants work to reduce cell damage
Incorporating prunes into your diet:
- Firstly, prunes can be eaten as a snack that is dense with nutrients
- Secondly, they can be added to hot and cold The Hive's cereals (oats,granola etc) and salads too!
- Thirdly, prunes can be used in baked goods, stuffing recipes or chutney and compote
Don't forget to check the recipes that incorporate dried fruits (figs,apricot,prunes etc) in https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/winter-fruit-salad
Store prunes in the refrigerator to prolong their shelf-life. Once opened, prunes should stay good for up to 6 months in air-tight container
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org