The Hive Gua Sha Rose Quartz
Gua Sha White/Rose Quartz by The Hive
The Hive's gua sha is made up of white and rose quartz. Gua sha (gwah-shah) is commonly used in a traditional East Asian healing technique. This traditional method used many mainly for beauty purpose. However, on the other side, it also brings many benefits improving health condition including:
- Relives headache and migraines - a simple massage using the tool will help to relive the muscular tension
- Improves blood circulation hence, makes your face glow! -higher absorption rate of your serum/oil to your face
- Improved blood flow is equal to less puffiness
- The edges on gua sha intentionally help to tighten the skin as well as lift and sculpt
- Usage of this tool stimulates the production of collagen and firm up sagging facial muscles
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
HOW DO YOU USE GUA SHA ON YOUR FACE:
- Moisten the skin with a gentle facial oil, like rosehips.
- Move in upward motion from the center of the face and out towards the hairline.
- Stop and lightly press the tool in the hairline in front of and behind the ears to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- Do not roll over moles and avoid acne (Credit: YINOVACENTER)
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THIS TOOL:
Depends to individual, once a week or seven days a week will do, at your convenience
Anything you should know about this tool from the expert: Net-A-Porter
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org