Claire Organics Frankincense Essential Oil (10ml)
100% Pure PROPERTIES
Frankincense is among the most widely used of all essential oils. Its benefits are numerous and it has been used extensively in traditional cultures for many thousands of years. Known for its powerfully uplifting and clarifying effects on the body and mind. It provides protection for you and your family encourages healthy moods.
The frankincense Boswellia serrata, also known as olibanum, is among the richest and exquisite of the majestic frankincense varietals. The clean, citrus-terpenic fragrance of frankincense oil is entwined in ancient myths and sacred rituals. This frankincense oil is wild-harvested from the resin Frankincense trees in India.
Frankincense essential oil has traditionally been used as a remedy for dry and mature skin types. An essential oil commonly used in aromatherapy, popular for its soothing properties, perfect for meditation. Frankincense essential oil is great for skincare for youthful and radiant skin. To use as a night (or day) cream: just add a few drops to your moisturizer/ carrier oil/ face oil etc.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
- Composition: 100% Pure Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Origin: India
- Method of Extraction: Hydro Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Wild-harvested
- Plant Part: Gum Resin
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Net Volume: 10ml
- ISO Certified
- 100% Imported from Australia
- Perfumery Note: Base to middle
- Odor: Clean, fresh, and terpene like scent with a subtle green-lemon note
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With Citrus oils such as grapefruit oil and bergamot oil, sweet orange oil, lemon oil, and also lavender oil as well as sandalwood oil
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improve brain power or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple, and pulse points. Apply 2 to 3 drops (a little goes a long way) right on the skin, or combine 5 to 10 drops with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba, Avocado, or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it's from a plant doesn't mean it's safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it's "pure." Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it's best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturized skin.
When you visit the massage center, it's always a good idea to bring your own favorite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night's sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into the skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorize a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favorite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
- If you have easily irritated skin. try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
- To retain their potency keep essential oil stored away from sunlight and moisture.
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated and can run rub off nail polish and even melt the plastic.
- Avoid Plastic containers for storing essential oils. Stick to glass bottles.
- Avoid using metal or plastic utensils or containers to mix/apply essential oils. Stick to glass or ceramic
- Oils, and carrier oils, can stain clothing, towels, and furniture - so be careful!
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils if you're on a medication prescription.
- Keep all essential oils locked away out of children's sight and reach.
CAUTION: Non-toxic, non-irritant. *Always dilute with a carrier oil when applying essential oils to the skin. Do not take frankincense essential oil internally.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org