The Hive Reusable Sanitary Pads
The Hive Reusable Sanitary Pads
Tired of spending too much money on sanitary pads?
Not daring enough to use menstrual cups?
Worry not, our reusable sanitary pads can be your best bet.
Our washable and reusable sanitary pads come with a pair of wings to give you extra leak protection and save your pants from staining! It is also very ideal for women who have sensitive skin or skin allergies as the fabric used is hygienic and safe.
They are also known as 'mama cloth' or 'mama pads'.
Washable, Reusable, and breathable, the inner layer is made of 100% premium quality microfabric with high permeability and absorbency followed by an outer layer of PUL waterproof shell. While the top layer and cover are made of microfleece and the waterproof layer is made of TPU laminated fabric which is eco-friendly and anti-bacterial.
- The inner layer: 100% premium quality microfabric with high permeability and absorbency.
- The outer layer: PUL waterproof shell.
- Top: Polyester
- While the top layer and cover are made of microfleece and the waterproof layer is made of TPU laminated fabric which is eco-friendly and anti-bacterial.
The outer layer is colorful and funky patterned to brighten up your day just a little bit more. Not only that, as they are made to last for years you will also be saving money and helping the environment (Fact: Did you know a woman will dispose of about 16.800 pads or tampons in her lifetime?!). Offering you long-lasting comfort and protection, these breathable pads are so comfy, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them!
- Made from 100% premium quality microfleece with an inner layer of micro fabric
- High Permeability
- High Absorbency
- Sensitive skin-friendly
- The waterproof layer made of TPU
- Eco-friendly sanitary pads suitable for multiple uses
- Liner: 19cm (± 1cm)
- Regular: 21cm (± 1cm)
- Ultra: 24cm (± 1cm)
Away from home? On The Go?
Fold upper and lower part of the pad, fold sides of the pad, and fasten buttons. You may need to bring along a waterproof pouch with you so that you can keep it in your bag without worrying about leakage.
Care Instruction to Wash:
- Wash with liquid soap before first-time use and let it dry.
- Once stained, rinse the pad thoroughly under running water with a mild detergent or PH-balanced soap (best to use eco-friendly detergent), then place it in the washing machine, recommended to set the temperature cold or warm.
- NOTE: Best to air dry. If using a dryer, a low-temperature setting is recommended.
CAUTION: Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
1. How often should I wash the pads?
It depends on your flow. If your flow is usually heavy, you may need to change the pads more frequently. For normal flow, ideally to change every 4 hours.
2. How do I deal with the pad changes when I'm on the go?
You can fold them into a little square that you can pack away in your purse/bag. You may need to bring along a waterproof pouch with you so that you can keep it in your bag without worrying about leakage.
3. What is the shelf life of The Hive Washable Pads?
The pads can be used for up to 10 years, depending on how well you take care of them.
4. What should I do if the old blood stain is still there?
You may soak the pads overnight with baking soda/soap.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org