Jeanie Botanicals Rose & Neroli Facial Toner
A pure and natural toning elixir formulated from Damask rose and orange blossom (neroli) hydrosols to gently tone and hydrate skin. Unlike most floral waters, our hydrosols are made from steam-distillation of Damask roses and orange blossoms to produce only pure floral water and valuable bioactive compounds from the delicate flowers. Hydrosols have similar properties with their essential oils counterpart but they contain water-soluble components.
This beautifying elixir balances skin pH after cleansing while improving the appearance of skin tone and texture. Daily use imparts a healthy-looking glow and significantly increases hydration. Can be used to set makeup.
- Rose otto hydrosol: Hydrating & balancing. A great humectant with a wonderful rose aroma.
- Orange blossom (neroli) hydrosol: Anti-bacterial. A delightful citrus-floral scent that uplifts the spirit.
50 ml | 1.7 fl oz
Spritz over face and neck after cleasing. Gently pat to assist absorption, followed by a moisturizer. Use throughout the day to refresh skin.
100% natural & organic ingredients:
Rosa damascena (rose) flower hydrosol, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) hydrosol, glycerine (from vegetable) Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, Santalum spicata (sandalwood) oil, Calcium gluconate
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org