Claire Organics Peppermint Essential Oil (10ml)
100% PURE PROPERTIES
Peppermint oil is well-known for the dramatic effect it has on the body and mind. In the body, it is particularly well-suited for opening the breath and relaxing an overworked body. Adding a few drops of peppermint to massage oil or lotion and rubbing on after a yoga session or enthusiastic hike can do wonders for restoring feelings of comfort and ease. Peppermint is one of the first oils we reach for whenever we need to clear the air or restore balance to the family.
Add a few drops to your hair care routine as it nourishes and balances for a healthy scalp. Add to our toothpaste for effective and refreshing properties.
CAUTION: Though it is non-toxic and non-irritating, peppermint may be sensitizing because of its high menthol content, causing irritation to the skin and mucous membranes. Do not use it on children younger than 7 years of age. Do not take internally
- Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
- Composition: 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Aerial Parts
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Net Volume: 10ml
- ISO Certified
- 100% Imported from Australia
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Odor: Fresh, cool, green-herbaceous, grass-minty with a deep balsamic-sweet undertone
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong
- Blends Well With: marjoram oil, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, lemon oil, and rosemary oil, rose geranium oil, sweet orange oil, frankincense oil
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improves brain power or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of an essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple and pulse points. Apply 2 to 3 drops (a little goes a long way) right on the skin, or combine 5 to 10 drops with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba, Avocado, or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it's from a plant doesn't mean it's safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it's "pure." Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it's best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturized skin.
When you visit the massage center, it's always a good idea to bring your own favorite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night's sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into the skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorize a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favorite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
- If you have easily irritated skin. try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
- To retain their potency keep essential oil stored away from sunlight and moisture.
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated and can run rub off nail polish and even melt the plastic.
- Avoid Plastic containers for storing essential oils. Stick to glass bottles.
- Avoid using metal or plastic utensils or containers to mix/apply essential oils. Stick to glass or ceramic
- Oils, and carrier oils, can stain clothing, towels, and furniture - so be careful!
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils if you're on a medication prescription.
- Keep all essential oils locked away out of children's sight and reach.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org