Macadamia Nuts contain the essential vitamins, minerals along with protein and other nutrients. They are very easy to add in your diet. You can eat them as it is or roast it a bit. Crunchy and sweet, these tastes best when sprinkled over cereals, salads, desserts. Macadamia nuts are mostly used when baking muffins, cakes and biscuits. Pack them for your snack on the go.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, manganese, iron, protein, riboflavin, folates, niacin
- Contains calcium, zinc, phosphorous, copper, potassium and magnesium
- Anti-oxidants like selenium, flavones, polyphenols and amino acids are present
- Good source of carbohydrates such as maltose, glucose, fructose, sucrose
- Promotes heart health
- Improves blood sugar level hence lowering the risk of diabetes
- Improves bone health
- Supports gut health thus prevents constipation
- Relieves inflammation
- Boosts metabolism
- Improves brain health
Nutrition facts per 100g serving:
Dietary Fiber (31%)
Although macadamia contains high content of fat, but it is a good type of fat, which is the heart-healthy type of fat that can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and type-2 diabetes
In addition on being delicious, macadamia nuts are also versatile. There are plenty of recipes that work wonders. For instance:
- Chocolate macadamia nut candy
- Platinum blondies
- Asian sesame macadamias
and you can get more in Food Network Channel
"Please note that our nuts are ready to eat, raw - and are not baked/roasted".
Country of Origin: Australia
Processed in China
You may also enjoy our varieties of nuts in The Hive store!
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org