Claire Organics Grapefruit Essential Oil (10ml)
Scroll down for more information of the product
100% Pure PROPERTIES
Grapefruit essential oil is an orange-tinted, citrus-scented oil frequently used in aromatherapy.
Through a method known as cold-pressing, the oil is extracted from glands located in the peel of the grapefruit.
Grapefruit essential oil can be applied topically, as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or used with a diffuser. Grapefruit is a universally appealing scent that is versatile and can blend with almost any oil. As with most citrus, it will uplift the mind and freshen the air to everyone's liking. Reach for this oil to lighten up your diffuser blend if it has become too heavy, or floral smelling. Add several drops of grapefruit oil to warm bath water for an uplifting and skin smoothing experience.
- Botanical Name: Citrus Paradisi
- Composition: 100% Pure Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Origin: South Africa
- Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed
- Plant Part: Peel
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow
- Net Volume: 10ml
- ISO Certified
- 100% Imported from Australia
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Odor: Complex citrus, Fresh, sharp, bitter-fruity, refreshing
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium to strong
- Blends Well With florals such as rose geranium, chamomile oil, jasmine oil, lavender oil, and ylang-ylang oil; citrus oils, including bergamot oil, sweet orange oil, and lemon oil; eucalyptus and peppermint oil
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improve brain power or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple, and pulse points. Apply 2 to 3 drops (a little goes a long way) right on the skin, or combine 5 to 10 drops with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba, Avocado, or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it's from a plant doesn't mean it's safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it's "pure." Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it's best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturized skin.
When you visit the massage center, it's always a good idea to bring your own favorite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night's sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into the skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorize a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favorite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
- If you have easily irritated skin. try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
- To retain their potency keep essential oil stored away from sunlight and moisture.
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated and can run rub off nail polish and even melt the plastic.
- Avoid Plastic containers for storing essential oils. Stick to glass bottles.
- Avoid using metal or plastic utensils or containers to mix/apply essential oils. Stick to glass or ceramic
- Oils, and carrier oils, can stain clothing, towels, and furniture - so be careful!
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils if you're on a medication prescription.
- Keep all essential oils locked away out of children's sight and reach.
CAUTION: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Grapefruit may be photo-toxic; therefore, avoid UV exposure for at least 8 hours after topical application. Do not take grapefruit essential oil internally. *Always dilute with a carrier oil when applying essential oils to the skin
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org