Black Raisins (100g)
Black Raisins by The Hive
Looking for a sweetener alternative to include in your healthy breakfast? Wondering what else could you include for all-day snacking? Try our black raisins today!
Packed with nutrients and fiber that are beneficial for your body.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: USA
- Shelf life: Best to be consumed within 3 months
- Contains soluble fiber to improve digestions
- They are alkaline in nature which helps to balance acidity in your body
- Study shows that regularly eating raisins may help reduce cardiovascular risk factors, such as blood pressure.
- Black raisins also contain antioxidants that may protect the cells in the eyes from free radical damage.
- They contain rich nutrients such as Vitamin C, Selenium, and Zinc that could improve your skin health.
- Black raisins can be eaten as it is or add them to your favorite salads, desserts, and yogurt!
- They are suitable for baking - make your own raisins bread or fruit cake.
- Mix them with other dried fruits and nuts to make your own homemade trail mix recipe!
- Sprinkle them on top of your breakfast oatmeal as a substitute for sweeteners.
- Place in a dry and airtight container. You may put it in the refrigerator to prolong its freshness.
- Avoid product from direct sunlight.
You also may be interested:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org