The Hive Aleppo Soap
Scroll down for more information of the product
Aleppo Soap by The Hive
Our Aleppo Soap is handmade using traditional techniques with 80% of the ingredient is from olive and 20% is from laurel berry oil which is abundantly found in Syria, and are excellent moisturizers for dry and eczematous skin as it forms a protective layer on your skin that prevents it from drying out.
When made, the Aleppo Soap takes about 6 months to 1 year to firm and harden. It is fragrance-free, extremely moisturizing to the skin, and can be used just about for everything! Shampoo, face, and body wash, shaving soap, and some people even use them as toothpaste!
These soaps are packed in recyclable paper, absolutely no plastic waste!
What makes Aleppo Soap different from European Soap and Asian soaps is that they are made almost entirely from olive oil, while European soaps on the other hand, includes animal fats, while soaps made in Asia are mixed with vegetal oils but not olive oil.
- Net Weight: +/- 160g
- Origin: Syria
- Scent: A little bit hint of herbal scents
- Shelf-life: Up to 24 months
- Ingredients: Olive oil, laurel berry oil, water, Iye (a component that is necessary for making the soap)
- Versatile soap - can be used for body, face, and hair!
- Help to treat skin problems such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis
- Laurel Oil & Alkalinities: Laurel berry oil, from the Mediterranean laurel tree, has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Great for acne skin!
Olive oil is nourishing and moisturizing. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin deeply by removing excess sebum on the face
How to use:
- Moist/wet the soap with water to create a lather. Apply the lather on your body/face or hair evenly and massage gently for 1-2 minutes. Rinse it out and dry clean.
- Place your Aleppo soap in a dry container. Avoid moist/wet surface are to prevent soap waste and to prolong the usage.
- Avoid from direct sunlight.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com