Wakame is an edible brown seaweed or kelp common in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cuisines. In addition to bringing a unique taste and texture to soups and salads, wakame is low in calories but high in several nutrients that are essential to health. Can be used to make sushi, desserts, soups and side dishes.
- Aids in managing weight
- Helps to prevent breast cancer
- Protect bones against osteoporosis
- Aids in regulating hormone levels in the body
- Increases production and circulation of red blood cells
- Helps to lower bad cholesterol and risk of bad diseases
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com