Claire Organics Rosemary Essential Oil (10ml)
100% PURE PROPERTIES
One of the most powerful essential oils on the planet!
One of the "Oils of Protection", Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowering tops of the plant. With a woody, evergreen like scent, rosemary oil is typically described as invigorating and purifying. Great for restores the hair and skin health, soothes an overworked body, and energizing the mind.
CAUTION: Non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing when diluted appropriately. Do not apply rosemary neat (undiluted) on the skin. Use with caution in cases of high blood pressure and avoid use during pregnancy. Do not take rosemary essential oil internally.
*Avoid during pregnancy
*Always dilute with a carrier oil when applying essential oils to the skin.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis ce. verbenone
- Composition: 100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil
- Origin: South Africa
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Aerial parts: leaves and flowers
- Color: Clear
- Net Volume: 10ml
- ISO Certified
- 100% Imported from Australia
- Perfumery Note: Middle Note
- Odor: Clean, fresh, herbaceous, slightly camphoraceous
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, cedarwood, clary sage, lemon, and orange
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improve brainpower or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple, and pulse points. Apply 2 to 3 drops (a little goes a long way) right on the skin, or combine 5 to 10 drops with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba, Avocado, or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it's from a plant doesn't mean it's safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it's "pure." Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it's best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturized skin.
When you visit the massage center, it's always a good idea to bring your own favorite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night's sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into the skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorize a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favorite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
So what can I use during pregnancy?
Pure Essential Oil (To diffuse 2-5 drops, 2nd trimester onwards):
• Sweet Orange
- If you have easily irritated skin. try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
- To retain their potency keep essential oil stored away from sunlight and moisture.
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated and can run rub off nail polish and even melt the plastic.
- Avoid Plastic containers for storing essential oils. Stick to glass bottles.
- Avoid using metal or plastic utensils or containers to mix/apply essential oils. Stick to glass or ceramic
- Oils, and carrier oils, can stain clothing, towels, and furniture - so be careful!
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils if you're on a medication prescription.
- Keep all essential oils locked away out of children's sight and reach.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com