Dried Black Fungus (Wood Ear) / 100g
Black fungus mushrooms, scientifically known as AURICULARIA AURICULA, have been a staple of traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Also commonly known as wood ear or cloud ear mushrooms, due to their resemblance to a human ear, these dark black and brown fungi have a chewy texture when fresh, and a very hard texture when dry. It is used commonly in Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
1) High Iron content relieve symptoms of Anaemia
2) Improve Heart Health – Reduce Risk of Heart Disease / Stroke
3) Powerful Antioxidant
4) Detoxify Body – Purify Lungs & Digestive Systems, Counteract effects of radiation & chemotherapy.
5) Aid Weight Loss – Discourage Fat Absorption
Characteristic to Taste : Crunchy, Hard, Sandy, Bigger in piece. After cooking, it has a crunchy and clean mouthfeel, slightly like jellyfish.
How to use:
1) Soak in water until soft. May take around 1-2 hours.
2) Clean the mushroom.
3) Ways of cooking : Stir fry with vegetable, make soup broth / dumplings/ won ton & etc.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com