Natural Raw Whole Almond (100g)
What to know about our almonds:
- Ready to eat
- Free of GMO
- Raw:- not baked/roasted
- Origin: USA
Benefits of almonds:
- A fantastic source of antioxidants (concentrated under their brown skin layer)
- Among the world's best sources of Vitamin E
- 1 ounce (28g) provides 37% of recommended dietary intake (RDI) of Vitamin E
- Contains a high amount of magnesium where 36g of almonds provide half of RDI of this mineral
- Helps managing weight (a great snack for people on diet)
Fun ways to enjoy almonds:
- Toss sliced almonds into your salad to add more flavor and texture.
- Roast almonds with a sprinkle of sea salt for a twist on the classic.
- Sprinkle crushed almonds into the next dessert you bake.
- Blend almonds soaked in water with yogurt and frozen bananas for a frothy and yummy banana shake.
- Mix your almonds with other nuts and dried fruits from the Hive to create your own nut and snack mix.
Storage and Shelf Life:
Store in a cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months