Sourdough Basics Workshop Kuala Lumpur
- Time: 10.00am-12pm
- Date: 14th November 2021 (Sunday)
- Venue: Rawsome TTDI
- Fee: RM110/pax
- Seats available: 20pax
What is sourdough bread? Despite the immediate impression you may get from its name, sourdough bread is the bread that is naturally fermented using wild yeast cultivated from Mother Nature. It is chemical-free, vegan and all-natural not to mention healthy and delicious at the same time.
This workshop is a beginner workshop that will introduce you to the world of fermentation together with its benefits of consumption. There will also be a demonstration on how to make a loaf where participants can observe and try if they like. Below are the topics covered in this workshop:
- What is a sourdough starter and how to make one
- How do we maintain a sourdough starter
- Demonstration of bread making
- Slap and fold technique
- Stretch and fold technique
- Baking a sourdough loaf
FREE Breakfast is provided for everyone
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com