Set of 3 The Hive Reusable Sanitary Pads
The feminine reusable pad by The Hive!
- Comfortable, economical & skin-friendly
- Ideal for women with skin allergies or sensitive skin, and is a great alternative to disposable feminine protection.
- Reusable and breathable.
- Made to last for years, you will be saving money and helping the environment.
- Liner: 19cm (± 1cm) x 3pcs
- Regular: 21cm (± 1cm) x 3pcs
- Ultra: 24cm (± 1cm) x 3pcs
- Mixed Size: Liner 1pcs, Regular 1pcs, Ultra 1pcs
- The inner layer: 100% premium quality microfabric with high permeability and absorbency.
- The outer layer: PUL waterproof shell.
- Top: Polyester
- While the top layer and cover are made of microfleece and the waterproof layer is made of TPU laminated fabric which is eco-friendly and anti-bacterial.
AWAY FROM HOME? ON THE GO?
Fold upper and lower part of the pad, fold sides of the pad, and fasten buttons. You may need to bring along a waterproof pouch with you so that you can keep it in your bag without worrying about leakage.
CARE INSTRUCTION TO WASH:
- Wash with liquid soap before first-time use and let it dry.
- Once stained, rinse the pad thoroughly under running water with a mild detergent or PH-balanced soap (best to use eco-friendly detergent), then place it in the washing machine, recommended to set the temperature cold or warm.
- NOTE: Best to air dry. If using a dryer, a low-temperature setting is recommended.
CAUTION: Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
1. How often should I wash the pads?
It depends on your flow. If your flow is usually heavy, you may need to change the pads more frequently. For normal flow, ideally to change every 4 hours.
2. How do I deal with the pad changes when I'm on the go?
You can fold them into a little square that you can pack away in your purse/bag. You may need to bring along a waterproof pouch with you so that you can keep it in your bag without worrying about leakage.
3. What is the shelf life of The Hive Washable Pads?
The pads can be used for up to 10 years, depending on how well you take care of them.
4. What should I do if the old blood stain is still there?
You may soak the pads overnight with baking soda/soap.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org