Organic Dried Hericulem Mushroom (Lion’s mane) (50g)
Lion’s mane mushrooms, also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow.They have both culinary and medical uses in Asian countries like China, India, Japan and Korea Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body,especially the brain, heart and gut.
1. Protect Against Dementia : Lion’s mane mushrooms contain compounds that stimulate the growth of brain cells and protect them from damage caused by Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Helps Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
3. Protects Against Ulcers in the Digestive Tract
4. Reduces Heart Disease Risk
5. May Help Fight Cancer
How to use:
1) Soak in water until soft. May take around 1-2 hours.
2) Clean the mushroom.
3) Ways of cooking : Stir fry with vegetable, make soup broth, make mushroom steak, mushroom risotto, make Chinese claypot rice, mushroom spaghetti, etc.
Country of origin: China
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com