Organic Coriander Powder (50g)
Pleasantly aromatic and spicy, coriander powder is used for cooking and traditional medicines since ancient times. Recognised as cilantro in west, these seeds have health promoting properties
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Antioxidant properties
- Excellent source of minerals
- Can be used as a flavouring agent in cakes, sweetbreads, and stews.
- Aromatic spice in Indian, Middle-eastern, Pakistani, European and Chinese cooking.
- Ground form of coriander seeds can be used as a common household spice.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com