Organic Mung Dhal (100g)
Scroll down for more information of the product
Organic Mung Dhal Nothing beats having a hearty bowl of Dhal on a gloomy day. The Hive's Mung Dahl is your start to getting that perfect steaming dhal bubbling away on your stove.
This humble lentil, that often forms a staple part of diet in many parts of the world, contains more vitamins and minerals than you can possibly imagine! Mung Dhal is a great source of Vitamin B and folic acid which serves to improve your memory and at the same time boosts your mental health. High in dietary fibre, they also lower your blood cholesterol level and ensures your heart is as fit as a fiddle.
- Prevents heart diseases
- Controls blood sugar level
- Good for digestion
Get started with this simple recipe for preparing a delicious bowl of Mung Dhal
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric power
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Add the mung dhal, vegetable broth, turmeric powder, cayenne powder and salt into a pot.
- Cook with the lid partially covered or 20 minutes.
- In another pan, sauté cumin seeds, cloves and onions until they are fragrant. Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Add them into the mung dhal pot and cook for a few minutes. Serve with Basmati rice.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org