Claire Organics Lavender Essential Oil (10ml)
100% PURE PROPERTIES
Lavender. Most popular essential oil of all. Lavender oil is the world's best-selling essential oil and should be a staple in every family's home. Lavender oil's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years.
Lavender essential oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body, and happiness to the mind. For today's fast-paced modern lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures.
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Also, can be applied behind your ears for the same aromatherapy benefits. Diffuse this beautiful, high-quality lavender oil while they sleep - our Cool Mist Diffuser makes a perfect nightlight!
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Composition: 100% Pure Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil
- Origin: Italy
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flowering tops
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Net Volume: 10ml
- ISO Certified
- 100% Imported from Australia
- Perfumery Note: Middle to top
- Odor: Sweet, floral-herbaceous, rich, and assertive
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With Bergamot and other citrus oils like Sweet Orange, Rose Geranium, Lemon, Grapefruit; clove, patchouli, rosemary, Clary Sage, pine; also palmarosa, black pepper, juniper, Lemongrass, and Peppermint.
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improve brain power or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple and pulse points. Apply 2 to 3 drops (a little goes a long way) right on the skin, or combine 5 to 10 drops with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba, Avocado, or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it's from a plant doesn't mean it's safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it's "pure." Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it's best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturized skin.
When you visit the massage center, it's always a good idea to bring your own favorite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night's sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into the skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorize a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favorite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
- If you have easily irritated skin. try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
- To retain their potency keep essential oil stored away from sunlight and moisture.
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated and can run rub off nail polish and even melt the plastic.
- Avoid Plastic containers for storing essential oils. Stick to glass bottles.
- Avoid using metal or plastic utensils or containers to mix/apply essential oils. Stick to glass or ceramic
- Oils, and carrier oils, can stain clothing, towels, and furniture - so be careful!
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils if you're on a medication prescription.
- Keep all essential oils locked away out of children's sight and reach.
CAUTION: Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org