Golden Raisins (100g)
Scroll down for more information of the product
Golden raisins are a good source of natural sugars packed with essential nutrients to keep you going between your meals. They are naturally fat-free and contains a small amount of protein essential for your body. They also help in brain functions and cell energy levels as it is packed with amount of potassium, iron, and copper. Rather than munching it alone, include them in your toasted oats, oatmeal, or in smoothies instead of refined sugar.
They are commonly used:
- Firstly as a salad topping
- Secondly, they can be mixed into oatmeal
- Thirdly, incorporate them in the yogurt also would be a great addition!
- Lastly, you can put mix them together in The Hive's granola or cereal
Some benefits of golden raisins:
- Maintaining oral health as they suppress the growth of oral bacteria
- Fiber rich foods hence prevents constipation and diarrhea
- High in antioxidants compounds thus prevent the free radical damage to our cells
- Have high content of Vitamin C that assist in maintaining good skin condition
Major nutrients can be found in raisins are:
- Carbohydrate (101.56%)
- Copper (41.78%)
- Vitamin B6-Pyridoxine (41.00%)
- Potassium (26.19%)
- Vitamin B2-Riboflavin (24.23%)
- Calcium (10.60%)
- Phosphorus (23.86%)
- Calories in 1 cup packed 165g: 497 Kcal
Country of Origin: United States of America (USA)
You can have more details and information about the benefits of golden raisins in here
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org