Cacao Nibs Salted (100g)
Salted Cacao Nibs by The Hive
The cacao nibs are made from crumbled bits from the cacao beans, which grow from the cacao tree. They are often used in the usual chocolate production that you could fin in the market. The difference is just this cacao nibs are raw and healthier to incorporate into your diet.
Are you looking for a healthier option of chocolate to incorporate into your breakfast or snacks? wanting something chocolatey with a hint of salty flavor? Try them out today!
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: Malaysia
- Raw & unroasted - ready-to-eat
- Crunchy, salted flavor
- Shelf-life: Best to be consumed within 6 months
- Ingredients: 100% cacao, organic sea salt
- High in antioxidants - help to fight free radical damage and may prevent diseases such as Alzheimer's and heart diseases.
- Boost mood and energy throughout the day
- High in nutrition - great as an alternative to the usual chocolate chips.
- May help protect the heart/cardiovascular system.
- Promote healthy digestion.
- The cacao nibs can be eaten easily, quickly, and on the go!
- A great alternative to the usual chocolate chips in baking - They provide dark chocolate flavor with a pinch of salt so you don't have to add salt in your batter!
- Sprinkle them on top of your morning oat breakfast or pancakes.
- Include them in your smoothies for a richer taste.
- Store in a cool, dry, and air-tight container to retain its optimum freshness.
You may also be interested in:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com