Brazil Nut (100g)
The Hive's Brazil Nuts is packed with all nutrients to help you get through your day.
What to know about our brazil nuts:
- Ready to eat
- Raw:- not baked/roasted
- Origin: Bolivia
Benefits of brazil nuts:
- Key component in brazil nut is selenium which can provide you with 175% of recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) of this mineral.
Due to its high level of selenium, brazil nuts know as a great mood booster where it helps in reducing anxiety and depression
- Keeping your immune system in check
- Rich in other sources of nutrients such as magnesium, zinc and copper to help to support thyroid function
- Contain anti-inflammatory properties due to high antioxidants levels
- Calcium and magnesium content in the brazil nuts is necessary for bone health
Storage and Shelf Life:
Store in a cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months
You may also like