Baking Powder (100g)
Baking Powder by The Hive
Baking powder is a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and cream of tartar. They are typically used as a leavening agent in many baking recipes, which helps the doughs and batters to rise.
If you are looking for a rising agent into your bread or cakes, this is a must-have for you to your ingredient list!
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: Malaysia
- Best before: to consume within 3 months
- Suitable for simple baking recipes as the baking powder does not have additional acidic ingredients.
- Can be used as a substitute for baking soda - 1 teaspoon of baking soda = 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
How to ensure the baking soda is still fresh:
- Simply mix 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda with 3 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice. If the mixture bubbles, your baking soda is good to go.
- Store in a dry, air-tight container to retain its optimum freshness.
- Bets to consume within 3 months after receiving the product.
- Avoid the product from direct sunlight.
You may also be interested in:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org