Baby Chrysanthemum (100g)
Scroll down for more information of the product
Baby Chrysanthemum Flower (Grade A) by The Hive
Prepared using the dried chrysanthemum flowers, Chrysanthemum tea acts as a natural coolant for the body and is known for its medicinal properties. This herbal tea is highly beneficial for women.
Our baby chrysanthemum flower is dried and in small size which makes it easy for you to have it go-to or during your tea time, whenever you want it. The sweet, floral chrysanthemum aroma is strong due to its premium quality. They are edible, caffeine-free, and suitable for kids too!
Looking for a fresh, floral, and sweet aroma for your tea time? Get some from us today!
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: Malaysia
- Best before: Within 6 months
- 100% dried baby chrysanthemum flower
- Relieve anxiety and stress levels.
- Aids in treating inflammation in nasal passages and lungs.
- It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties in nasal passages and lungs.
- Good to consume when you're under the weather
- Able to detoxify your liver.
- Simply soak a few of the flowers in a hot water and wait for 5 minutes before consuming. Recommended drinking with ice!
- Store in an air-tight and dry container to retain its optimum freshness.
- Best to consume within 3 months upon receiving the product.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org