Amazin' Graze Coconut Kaya Granola (100g)
Amazin' Graze Coconut Kaya Granola
Sit back and feel the delight as you crunch into our Coconut Kaya Granola. Experience silky-smooth golden Coconut Kaya caramelized over a wholesome blend of rolled oats, buttery pecans, and earthy almonds and smell the sweet Asian aroma of pandan.
Dried coconut shreds are high in fiber and help to strengthen connective tissues - skin, ligaments, bones, and tendons. Eating this yummy part of the fruit helps to strengthen brain function, improves anemia, and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: Malaysia
- Halal certified
- Shelf-life: Best to consume within 3 months
- Ingredients: Traditional rolled oats, Coconut Shreds, Honey, Coconut Sugar, Pecans, Almonds, Coconut Powder, Dried Cranberries, Canola Oil, Chia Seeds, Egg Yolk Powder, Pandan Leaves, Sea Salt
Note:*May contain traces of gluten, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, and dairy
- Simply have them with your yogurt for a healthy morning breakfast or snacks.
- Suitable for baking to add flavor to your muffins or cakes
- Have them whenever you are hungry!
- To maintain their optimum freshness, place them in a cool, air-tight container. Avoid product from direct sunlight
- Best to consume within 3 months.
You may also be interested in:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org