Bread Crumbs (100g)
Bread Crumbs by The Hive
Bread crumbs, also known as panko in Japanese are popularly used as a crunchy topping on casseroles, as a binder for meatballs, and as a breading on fried foods. Dried bread crumbs are often used to crumb coat ingredients such as fried chicken, fish, and croquettes before deep frying to provide a crunchy and crispy coating texture.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: Japan
- Shelf-life: Best to be consumed within 6 months
- Use them for thickening stews
- Suitable for coating before deep frying with eggs
- Add breadcrumbs to or dessert to add crisp and crunch
- It could be sprinkled as topping on au gratin recipes before baking
- Store in a cool, dry, and air-tight container to retain its freshness.
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com