Blue Poppy Seeds (100g)
Blue Poppy Seeds by The Hive
Poppy seeds are commonly used as a topping for your salads, morning breakfasts such as cereals, oats, and pancakes to include the nutty flavor. They are also used as medical properties since the second century. Poppy seeds are less allergic than other nuts, hence it is suitable to consume to those who are allergic to nuts.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Origin: Turkey
- Nutty & aromatic taste
- Shelf-life: Up to 5 months
- Poppy seeds are effective in quenching thirst, inflammation, fever, and abdomen irritation.
- Daily intake of blue poppy sleeps helps to treat insomnia and induce better sleep at night.
- Blue poppy seeds contain linoleic acid, which helps to prevent and heart disorders and maintain heart health.
- Poppy seeds help you feel full for a longer time.
- Helps to boost the immunity system.
- Simply crush a teaspoon of poppy seed and take them before your meal to ease constipation.
- Simply mix them into salad dressings, cereals, or pancakes for breakfast.
- Include them in savory dishes such as pasta and soup.
- Place them in a dry and air-tight container. You may refrigerate the product to prolong its freshness.
- Avoid product from direct sunlight.
You may also be interested in:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org