Kombucha Brewing Workshop Kuala Lumpur
Brewing your own kombucha is both satisfying and enjoyable, especially with Zen from Zenboocha Malaysia.
She’s looking forward to sharing the nuances that she discovered on the journey in crafting bubbly and tasty kombucha
She’ll walk you through the entire process from scratch, and give you all the information you need to start a personal brewery at home. With the right foundation, you’ll soon be experimenting with your own flavor combinations, creating delicious probiotics that will benefit your whole family.
- Time: 03.00 pm- 5.00pm
- Date: 24th July 2022 (Sunday)
- Venue: The Hive Bangsar (Lorong Maarof)
- Fee: RM120
The workshop will cover:
- Introduction to kombucha
- Benefits of kombucha
- First and second fermentation of kombucha
- Flavoring ideas
- Other fun ways to consume kombucha
- Sustainability ideas - composting scobies, organic waste
- QnA sessions
The fee will include:
- Starter Tea
- 1x complimentary bottle of Zenboocha (500 ml)
- 60-days Whatsapp Support Group
Further information, kindly visit us at our Instagram or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com