Hazelnut is a great addition in your dishes. It is loaded with nutrition that helps in improving the quality of our health. Besides that, hazelnuts have health benefits due to the compounds and nutrients that they have. They contain rich source of mono-unsaturated fatty acids (the good type of fat) ,dietary fibers, vitamins A, E and folic acid.
Additionally, they are packed with minerals such as manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and iron too. Our hazelnuts can be consumed as a snack and with minimal preparation, they can be easily incorporated into your diet.
The serving size of 100g of our hazelnuts will provide you:
Calories: 646 kcal
Dietary fiber (34%)
- Helps in reducing weight gain thus lower the risk of obesity
- Contains anti-oxidants such as vitamin E (phenolic compounds) that fight off damaging free radicals and prevent cells damage
- Managing diabetes hence controlling blood sugar level
- Rich in fibers which can prevent constipation and encouraging health bowel movements
In addition, they are an excellent and delicious source of nutrients that can be easily incorporated into your diet. Obviously, people often eat hazelnuts in many different ways. For instance, incorporating them into cooking and baking. This includes:
- Salads topping
Are you curious on how we can incorporate hazelnuts into these kind of food? Found out about the recipes here
Please note that our nuts are not baked/roasted - ready to eat, raw.
Our hazelnuts are blanched.
You may also enjoy
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org