Bambooloo Baby Wipes
Bambooloo WaterBaby, water formula, plastics-free wet wipes.
Free of fragrance, alcohol, parabens, formaldehyde, sulfate, and phytates that could irritate the baby's skin.
Luxuriously soft 100% bamboo wipes for your baby!
Did you know most wet wipes on the market contain between 45-65% plastic? Yes, sadly most wipes contain plastic, and worse still the brands never tell us.
This is probably why some wipes leave a harsh static feeling after use. Not only is it uncomfortable on the skin, but it also leads to an increase in the ever-growing pile of single-use plastic, and requires chemical-based formulas to work with the plastic base material.
Like all of the other Bambooloo products, the WaterBaby wipes are made out of 100% bamboo that not only feels luxuriously soft, with an exclusive water formula with far fewer preservatives, and three natural extracts. They are great at helping to clean up your baby in a few wipes. This way you use fewer wipes and clean up your baby in the most environmental way possible. Our wipes are 100% biodegradable but should never be placed in the water system. Please deposit used wipes in your dry waste :)
- 1 canister of 160 wipes
- Origin: USA
- Size of 1 wipe: 15cm x 20cm ; 45gsm made from 100% bamboo spun lace
- Shelf life: Three Years before the inner foil seal is broken.
- Ingredients: Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCL, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Aqua
- Free of fragrance, alcohol, and other nasties
Babies have very delicate skin that is highly absorbent of what we put on them. It is important for the wet wipes to have pure and gentle elements that we end up using on babies, the many many many times they poop a day. That's why we use a water formula. This is a specific formula created to have less than 1% of the total liquid volume in additional ingredients selected for the specific purpose of helping to clean and care for bay's skin. We also made sure that our wipes were free of fragrance, alcohol, parabens, formaldehyde, sulfate, and phytates that could irritate the baby's skin.
This plus the added benefit of Bambooloo bamboo base material is naturally antibacterial, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, ensuring further that the wipes are gentle on the baby's skin.
- Helps to soothe and moisture
They are also enriched with chamomile, lavender, and grapefruit natural extracts that help to naturally condition and moisturize your baby's skin.
- 160 wipes in a reusable canister
Our wipes are a handy size of 15cm x 20cm to make sure that each swipe does the job and is made with 45gsm 100% bamboo spun lace. This comes in a reusable and recyclable center pull-through canister in a bright orange sherbet color. Did you know that orange is known to be highly visible in low light? This makes our wipes perfect to spot for a middle-of-the-night diaper changing for dad or to fish out from the diaper bag whilst out and about with baby.
- Use within 45 – 60 days once opened, close lid after use each time.
- Avoid the product from direct sunlight. Store in a cool place.
You may also be interested in:
Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days from the time of successful order.
Delivery time by our shipping partners may take longer than expected during festive seasons. You can always reach out to us for any enquiries.
Same Day Delivery
- No extra shipping charges is needed.
Same day delivery is available upon request and only applicable to selected areas within Klang Valley only.
Drop at any of our stores to pickup your item
Bangsar Store: 9am-7pm (everyday)
Intermark Store: 10am-10pm (everyday)
Kindly provide us your order number upon arrival to retrieve your order.
1. Visit the store (Bangsar & Intermark)
2. Express Delivery Service (Self-arranged and the cost is borne by customers) Need assistance? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org